William W. Barkman, M.D.
Dr. H. William Barkman is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a certification in pulmonary diseases. He completed a fellowship at the University of Utah. He earned his medical degree from Creighton University and completed his residency at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. Dr. Barkman is committed to effective, efficient diagnosis and management of lung diseases to allow patients to master a quality life style. He has a special interest and recognized expertise in occupational and environmental lung disease. Dr. Barkman is dedicated to the delivery of quality, patient-centered care for adult respiratory disease.
Education and Training
- BA, Drake Univ.
- MSPH, Public Health, University of Utah, Salt Lake, Utah
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Clinical Fellowship, Pulmonary, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Residency, Occupational Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- American College of CHEST Physicians, ACCP, Fellow, 2006 - Present
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, ACOEM, Member, 1990 - Present
- American Thoracic Society, ATS, Member, 1980 - Present
- American College of Physicians, ACP, Member, 1978 - Present