Usman Latif, M.D., MBA
Dr. Usman Latif is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Latif received his medical degree from the University of Kansas and then went on to complete his anesthesiology residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Latif also completed a fellowship in Interventional Pain Management at Harvard/Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
Education and Training
- BA, Human Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- MD, Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- MBA, Healthcare, Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- Residency, Internal Medicine , Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Research Track, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Chief Resident, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Clinical Fellowship, Pain Medicine, Harvard / Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA