Trang T. Ho, MD, FACP
Clinical Assistant Professor, General & Hospital Medicine
Dr. Trang Ho is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Kansas Medical Center who primarily serves as a clinician in the department of internal medicine. She completed her medical degree in 2007 and internal medicine residency in 2010 both at the University of Kansas Medical Center. After leaving residency, she completed 3 years of private practice as a hospitalist at Lawrence Memorial Hospital from 2010-2013. Due to changes in her private life and wishes to practice at an academic center, she returned to the University of Kansas Health System where she has been practicing as a hospitalist since 2013. She previously served several leadership roles, including as the associate director of the hospitalist group during her time at this medical facility.
Education and Training
- BS, Biology, Creighton University
- MD, University of Kansas Medical Ctr
- Residency, General Internal Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Kansas Medical Society, Member, 2015 - Present
- Society of Hospital Medicine, Member, 2015 - Present
- Fellow of American College of Physicians, Member, 2011 - Present
Dr. Trang Ho is a clinical physician who currently does not engage in any research projects. Her primary focus is direct patient care in the inpatient setting where she also teaches medical students and residents. She has participated in several quality improvement projects as part of her role as a hospitalist at a large tertiary center.