Tyler J. Fox, MD
Tyler Fox MD is a dual fellowship trained upper extremity
surgeon. He received his engineering and medical school degrees from the
University of Kansas finishing at the top of his class on both occasions. He
completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the Mayo Clinic, shoulder and
elbow fellowship at Harvard, and hand surgery fellowship at the Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Fox’s clinical practice uses a Mayo inspired patient centered approach to the care of the upper extremity patient. He has a particular interest in complex shoulder arthroplasty which makes up a large percentage of his practice. Dr. Fox enjoys teaching medical students and working with residents.
Education and Training
- MD, Doctor of Medicine, Univ. of Kansas-Medical Ctr.
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Shoulder & Elbow Fellowship, Harvard
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Hand Surgery Fellowship, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow, 2012 - Present