Tekalign A. Burka, MD
Tekalign Burka, M.D., is an assistant professor in the Department of Neurology at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Dr. Burka graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 2013. His clinical practice focuses on dementia, Botox injection, electromyography (EMG), general neurology and headache.
Education and Training
- MD, Doctor of Medicine, University of KansasMedicalCtr
- Residency, Neurology, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Clinical Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Kansas School of Medicine
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Kansas Medical License, Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology