Skip to main content

Policy for Academic Accomodations

If you have a disability or health concern that might require academic accomodations, please contact Academic Accomodations Services.  You will need to provide specific documentation from a qualified professional in order to receive accomodations through Academic Accommodation Services.  Please review the General Guidelines for Documentation.  Student Health Services may or may not be able to provide the appropriate documentation.  Provision of documentation will be made on a case by case basis.  Please note that documentation provided for primary care services may not meet the documentation standards  required to obtain academic accomodations.

Last modified: Jul 26, 2018