Access Your Student Health Account
The following link will take you to your personal KUMC Student Health account information.
After you click on this link, simply log in using your Novell user name and password. Once you are logged into the system, you may:
- View secure messages, including lab test results or notification of Student Health holds
- View your immunization record
- Make or cancel appointments
- Complete satisfaction surveys
- Send secure messages to nurses or providers
• Student Health Services requires appointments. Call 913-588-1941 to schedule, cancel, or reschedule an appointment or visit the KUMC Student Health Account Page to schedule, cancel, or reschedule an appoint online.
• Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment with your insurance card. If you are more than 10 minutes late, the appointment may be rescheduled.
• Urgent care cases depend on provider staff availability. In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
COVID-19 Appointment Guidelines
Do not come to campus if you are ill. In accordance with CDC guidelines, do not present to Student Health without calling first to ensure proper measures can be taken to reduce transmission.
• In order to minimize your possibility of exposure, we ask that you schedule immunization and TB tests. We have opened the on-line scheduling system to allow for appointments during the lunch hour. We will not offer walk-in immunization clinic.
• We have decreased the number of appointments offered during the day to allow for thorough cleaning of exam and immunization rooms between visits. We recognize that this may make scheduling a bit more difficult at peak times. Please call us if you are having trouble scheduling a time that works (913-588-1941).
• Student Health personnel will wear masks during your appointment per The University of Kansas Health System guidelines (https://www.kansashealthsystem.com/-/media/Project/Website/PDFs-for-Download/COVID19/Face-Mask-Guidance.pdf). We ask that you become familiar with this policy and wear a facemask when indicated.
• You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when checking-in and prior to leaving the clinic.
• Please bring your badge to your appointment as the building remains closed to non-university personnel.
• Please enter through the east door which is closest to the Olathe Pavilion (the back door.) The west entrance to the Student Center is being used by UKHS for patient care.
• If there is a charge for services, we will place the fee on your Enroll and Pay Account. This will allow for no-contact check out processes. You will receive a e-bill on the 21st of the month with payment instructions. Receipts are available via our EMR messaging system upon request.