Skip to main content

Registrar's Office

Student Affairs > Registrar's Office > Current Students > Visiting International Researchers

Visiting International Researchers

Individuals from foreign countries participating in research experiences must be properly registered with the university and the International Programs Office.

Individuals engaging in research activity for less than 2 months are enrolled in GSMC 50 and assessed $50 tuition and campus fees.

Individuals engaging in research for more than 2 months must be admitted as a non-degree graduate student, enrolled in at least one credit hour of coursework, and assessed the appropriate tuition and campus fees.

If the period of time for greater than 2 months occurs over 2 or more semesters, the researcher must be enrolled each semester so that the appropriate tuition and campus fees will be assessed for each semester the student is here. However, if a student comes for only a 2 month period and the 2 month period falls into two semesters they will only have to pay for one semester of fee's and tuition.

Last modified: Sep 11, 2018