Residency for Tuition and Fee Purposes
Please see the Academic Calendar for residency application deadlines.
- Introduction to Residency for Tuition and Fee Purposes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Residency for Fee Purposes Clarification Form (PDF)-Only submit if you have been requested to submit this form.
- Residency for Fee Purposes Application Instructions
- Residency for Fee Purposes Application Form (PDF)
- Residency for Fee Purposes Appeal Form (PDF)
- Students who meet certain categories of criteria are eligible for tuition assessments equal to resident rates when authorized by the Kansas legislature and the Kansas Board of Regents. These privileges do not change a non-resident classification. Please see K.A.R. 88-3-8 through 88-3-12.
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Sep 11, 2018