Skip to main content

Change of Address

Current Students - Change Address Online at Enroll and Pay

Go to Enroll and Pay at  At the login screen, enter your KUMC network login and password (this is the same user id you use to access your email) in the middle box on the left side of the screen. Click above on "Enroll and Pay." Click on "Personal Portfolio" to make any necessary address changes. Also, please enter at least one contact into the "Emergency Contacts" category.

Address Types
The following are the address types that you should update and what the purpose of each address type is. It is important to have an address listed for each type even if it is the same address.

Jayhawk: Address where you live while school is in session
Permanent: Address where you can always be reached
Billing: The university sends notice to students about bills via e-mail. This address is used to send bills if notice can not be sent to a KUMC-issued e-mail account as well as other important financial documents (1098T tax documents are sent to your billing address). You can grant access to someone else to view your bill via Enroll and Pay.

Alumni - Address Changes

Please notify the Office of the Registrar of any changes. Address changes may be emailed to Please include your name, student id number or SSN, and your new address. Or, mail your name, student id number or SSN, and address change to the following:

University of Kansas Medical Center
Office of Registrar
Mail Stop 4005
3901 Rainbow Blvd.
Kansas City, KS 66160

If you have questions please contact

Last modified: Sep 11, 2018