Locker Rooms and Day Use Lockers
Kirmayer Fitness Center has day use lockers for all participants using our facility. Please bring your own lock to lock up belongings. You may also purchase a lock from us for $5 at the Welcome Center.
1. Kirmayer Fitness Center is NOT responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
2. Day use lockers are available in the locker rooms, CST1, and second floor free weight area. These are complimentary. Personal locks may be used.
- Day use lockers will be cleared and any lock removed by the end of the day.
- Locks remaining overnight will be cut and all items confiscated. Items confiscated will be stowed for 30 days in lost and found.
3. Kirmayer Fitness Center is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property left in lockers.
4. Kirmayer Fitness Center requests that the locker rooms be used for its intended purposes:
- Storage of personal items
- Changing of attire
5. Participants can return towels to the Kirmayer front desk or in the recepticals in locker rooms.
6. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to be in the locker room.
7. No member of the opposite sex may be in the locker rooms or restrooms; however, this is not intended to prevent members from using the locker room or restroom that aligns with their gender identity.
Kirmayer Fitness Center offers multi-day use lockers for an additional cost. These are available for purchase at the welcome desk:
Monthly: $10.00 *
Annually: $120.00 *
* Tax Included