Shaun Stokes, D.O., MBA
Dr. Shaun Stokes is an instructor at the University of Kansas in the department of Anesthesiology. He graduated with his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. He also received his Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Leadership from Rockhurst University. Subsequently, Dr. Stokes attended and graduated from The University of Kansas Anesthesiology Residency Program where he was the Chief Resident.
Anesthesiology interests include regional anesthesia, hepatobiliary anesthesia, healthcare leadership.
Education and Training
- BS, Exercise Science, Idaho State University , Pocatello, ID
- DO, DO, Kansas City University of Medicine and Bio-sciences, Kansas City, MO
- MBA, MBA, Rockhurst University , Kansas City, MO
- Residency, Anesthesiology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- Medical License, Kansas State Board of Healing Arts