Shannon Loeck , M.D.
Shannon Loeck, M.D. is a psychiatrist who specializes in adult psychiatry, emergency psychiatry, and ADHD. Dr. Loeck attended medical school at the Ross University School of Medicine, and completed her residency at the KU School of Medicine in Wichita.
Education and Training
- BS, Athletic Training, Physical Education, Exercise and Sport Science, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- MD, Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominica
- Residency, Psychiatry, University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, Wichita, KS
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Member, 2020 - Present
- American Association for Emergency Psychiatry, Member, 2017 - Present
- American Psychoanalytic Association , Member, 2016 - Present
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Member, 2016 - Present
- American Academy of Psychoanalysis & Dynamic Psychiatry, Member, 2015 - Present
- American Psychiatric Association, Member, 2014 - Present
- American College of Physicians, Member, 2013 - Present