Seth S. Jacob, M.D.
Dr. Seth Jacob is an Associate Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Pain and Perioperative Medicine at The University of Kansas Medical Center and a Board-certified Anesthesiologist at The University of Kansas Health System.
Dr. Jacob received his medical degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine. and then went on to complete his anesthesiology residency at Columbia University in New York.
Education and Training
- BS, Cognitive Psychology, University of Kansas
- Other, Premedical Studies, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- BS, Univ. of Kansas
- MD, Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Residency, Anesthesiology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY