Susanna Ciccolari Micaldi, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor, Wichita - Psychiatry & Behavioral Science
Susanna Ciccolari Micaldi, M.D. is a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist. Dr. Ciccolari Micaldi attended medical school in Rome at the University of Rome. Dr. Ciccolari Micaldi completed a general psychiatry residency at the KU School of Medicine in Wichita, and a child and adolescent psychiatry residency at the KU School of Medicine in Kansas City.
Education and Training
- MD, Medicine, University of Rome, Rome, Italy
- Residency, Psychiatry, University of Kansas School of Medicine - Wichita, KS, Wichita, Kansas
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry , University of Kansas Medical Center - Kansas City, KS, Kansas City, Kansas
Licensure, Accreditations & Certifications
- License to practice medicine, State of Kansas
- License to practice medicine, State of Missouri
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Member, 2017 - Present
- American Medical Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- American Psychiatry Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- Ciccolari Micaldi, Susanna, Dao, Christopher, Napier, Dannette, Chowhan, Seher. 2021. A Case of Catatonia in an Adolescent Patient. Kansas Journal of Medicine, 14 (3)