BSN-to-DNP Program Objectives
- Integrate science-based theories with clinical expertise and organizational management.
- Apply research utilization skills in various health care delivery systems.
- Synthesize, interpret and apply knowledge from nursing practice, research and theory.
- Demonstrate professional values in advanced nursing practice roles.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues in nursing and other disciplines.
- Use information and technology to evaluate outcomes of care, care systems and quality improvement.