BSN-to-DNP Program Objectives
- Integrate science-based theories with clinical expertise and organizational management to provide leadership in health care systems and in development of health care policy.
- Apply research utilization skills in various health care delivery systems.
- Synthesize, interpret, and apply knowledge from nursing practice, research, and theory to promote and sustain evidence-based advanced nursing practice.
- Demonstrate professional values in advanced nursing practice roles.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues in nursing and other disciplines to meet the health needs of client systems in varied health care delivery systems.
- Use information and technology in the development and implementation of programs to evaluate outcomes of care, care systems, and quality improvement.