Costs & Aid
See the expected financial costs and financial aid options for KU's Bachelor's of Nursing degree.
Tuition and Fees
The cost of an education at the University of Kansas is competitive with other top programs in nursing. Visit the Registrar's Office for current tuition rates and required campus fees for our program, as well as requirements for establishing Kansas residency.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com.
As a student in our program, you will also incur costs for supplies, books and other fees. Expenses include:
- Application fee: $75
- Document management system (estimated cost for criminal background check, HIPAA, profits): $115.50/year
- Textbooks (all are electronic, total cost is an estimate): $1,000/year
- Scrubs (cost depends on style and size): $45/pair
- Consultation coat (available from the KU Medical Center Bookstore): $40
- Stethoscope (cost varies, price is an estimate) $90
- Clinical shoes (cost varies, price is an estimate): $100
Other costs to consider include a laptop or tablet for schoolwork, high-speed internet for home and living expenses.
We send students scholarship opportunities through Blackboard, our digital learning interface. Students will need to fill out an application to be considered for KU School of Nursing scholarships. The application will be announced via Blackboard and emailed at the beginning of the school year.
Visit the Student Financial Aid website for additional information about paying for your education.