School of Medicine Faculty Governance
The School of Medicine has a collaborative governance structure, designed to promote partnership between faculty and administration in conducting the school's business.
Faculty Governance Bylaws
A change has been proposed to the School of Medicine Faculty Bylaws:
The proposed changes will be discussed at the April 5th, 2022 Faculty Council Meeting.
Contact Elizabeth Harner with questions or to submit feedback on the proposed changes.
The School of Medicine Bylaws (PDF) were last updated in June 2021 by vote.
School of Medicine Faculty Standing Committees
- Academic and Professionalism Committee - Angela Gosserand
- Admissions Committee - Brian Steele
- Appointments, Promotion and Tenure Committee
- Education Council - Teresa Beacham
- Elections Committee - Elizabeth Harner
- Research Committee - Rosa Meagher
- Student Promotions/Special Programs Committee - Angela Gosserand
Contact Elizabeth Harner for a current 21-22 Standing Committee Roster
Previous Voting Results and Governance Recommendations
7/7/2020 - School of Medicine Faculty Bylaws Change Proposal - The vote on the proposed changes passed.