School of Medicine Faculty Governance
The School of Medicine has a collaborative governance structure, designed to promote partnership between faculty and administration in conducting the school's business.
Faculty Governance Bylaws
The School of Medicine Bylaws (PDF) were last updated in May 2022 by faculty vote.
School of Medicine Faculty Standing Committees
- Academic and Professionalism Committee - Angela Gosserand
- Admissions Committee - Brian Steele
- Appointments, Promotion and Tenure Committee
- Education Council - Teresa Beacham
- Elections Committee - Elizabeth Harner
- Research Committee - Rosa Meagher
- Student Promotions/Special Programs Committee - Angela Gosserand
Contact Elizabeth Harner for a current 22-23 Standing Committee Roster
Previous Voting Results and Governance Recommendations:
7/7/2020 - School of Medicine Faculty Bylaws Change Proposal - The vote on the proposed changes passed.
6/1/2022 - School of Medicine Faculty Bylaws Change Proposal - The vote on the proposed changes passed.