School of Medicine Education Applications
Here is a list of medical education applications and resources used in the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
- Microsoft Office 365 (O365)- Provided FREE to KU School of Medicine students (cloud version of MS Office)
- Microsoft Office- Provided FREE to KU School of Medicine students (desktop version of MS Office)
- OneDrive for Business- FREE cloud storage (1TB) available for KU School of Medicine students
- OASIS- Scheduling and evaluation system (utilized for academic calendars and events, evaluations, and lottery)
- SofTest/Examsoft- Used for the administration of summative exams.
- Blackboard- Learning management system utilized for quizzing, assignment upload, and the student grade book
- Sharepoint- Class sites and course content libraries
- Poll Everywhere- Interactive audience participation system
- Panopto- Lecture capture system
- Santesoft/OsiriX DICOM Viewer- DICOM image viewers (optional)
- LearningSpace- Content management system used for Clinical Skills
- Enroll and Pay- Official enrollment and student information system
Software License Resources
Software License Resources available at no cost for students
- Windows Upgrades
- Microsoft Office (Windows and Mac)
Resources to get you started at the KU School of Medicine and to help you more efficiently organize your technology.
- Directions for Syncing Outlook with Mobile Devices
- Instructions for downloading Duo Mobile (Multi-factor Authentication)
The Jayhawk Tech Clinic is available for IT support by phone at 913-945-9999 option 2, or online. Additional information on IT services and supported services are in the myKUMC intranet.