School of Medicine Education Applications
Here is a listing of medical education applications and resources used in the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
- Microsoft Office 365 (O365)- Provided FREE to SOM students (cloud version of MS Office)
- Microsoft Office- Provided FREE to SOM students (desktop version of MS Office)
- OneDrive for Business- FREE cloud storage (1TB) available for SOM students
- OASIS- Scheduling and evaluation system (utilized for academic calendars and events, evaluations, and lottery)
- SofTest/Examsoft- Used for the administration of summative exams.
- Blackboard- Learning management system utilized for quizzing, assignment upload, and the student gradebook
- Sharepoint- Class sites and course content libraries
- Poll Everywhere- Interactive audience participation system
- Panopto- Lecture capture system
- Santesoft/OsiriX DICOM Viewer- DICOM image viewers (optional)
- LearningSpace- Content management system used for Clinical Skills
- Enroll and Pay- Official enrollment and student information system
Software License Resources
Software License Resources available at no cost for students
- Windows Upgrades
- Microsoft Office (Windows and Mac)
Resources to get you started at the KU-SoM and to help you more efficiently organize your technology.
Mar 09, 2021