The Pre-Admissions Program is a five-week summer program designed for college junior and senior students preparing to take the MCAT and apply to medical school. ** Due to COVID Restrictions, this program will be online.
Program components include:
- MCAT preparation
- Test-taking Strategies
- Medical School Admissions Information
- Personal Statement Workshop
- Time Management and Study Skills
- Clinical Skills Training
- Current enrollment as a junior or senior in an institution of higher education.
- A minimum of 3.25 G.P.A. on a 4.0 scale is required at the college level.
- Completion of Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Must be from a disadvantaged background and/or be a member of a population that is underrepresented or underserved in the health field (i.e. Native American, African American, Hispanic American, Southeast Asian, Rural).
- Log in to the Online Application with the following UserID/Password:
UserID: OCED Program Application
Click here to apply: https://www2.kumc.edu/som/MEDS
If you have any technical problems, please contact Mr. Greg Fay, 913-588-7347, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide the following supporting documentation:
- Two letters of recommendation from a counselor and/or instructor(s).
- An unofficial transcript for all college courses you have completed.
Email supporting documentation to ODI@kumc.edu with the following subject: “PAP Supporting Documents: Your Name”
February 22nd, 2021
April 6th, 2021
End of May - End of June 2021
Questions? Contact ODI@kumc.edu.