Discover the latest research and publication from the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Lessons learned from implementing unconscious bias training at an academic medical center (PDF)
- Description of Twenty-Year Initiative to bring STEM Career Exploration to Minority Youth in KCK (PDF)
- An Urban School District-University-Industry Partnership to Increase Diversity in the Health Professions: Lesson Learned from the University of Kansas Health Science Academy (PDF)
- Teachers' Perceptions of Using Health Disparities Content to Engage High Schoolers in Urban Communities (PDF)
- Envisioning Career Technical Education as a Platform for Student Empowerment (PDF)