Salary and Benefits
The OB/GYN Residency Program at the University of Kansas Medical Center strives to support residents outside of the medical setting by offering competitive salaries, benefits, and development resources.
Salary for 2020 - 2021:
Professional Development Funds:
Residents will have access to group health insurance including medical (United Healthcare), dental (Delta Dental) and vision (Superior Vision).
Residents have three weeks of vacation per academic year. This time is not allowed to roll over if not used in a year. During the Christmas / New Year holiday, we use "block scheduling" which allows residents additional time with family and friends during one of these two periods.
- ACOG Junior Fellow membership
- Parking Garage
- On-call meal reimbursement
- Kirmayer Fitness Center membership
- Conference budget and opportunities
- State of Kansas medical license and Federal DEA license fees covered
- Initial Step 3 exam fee covered
Benefits may vary from year to year dependent upon changes in university policy and as the program discovers new opportunities for our residents.