Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Our mission at the University of Kansas Medical Center is to inspire hope, deliver compassionate care, and lead from the heart of the nation.
Our vision is to lead the field of women's health by:
- Providing high quality, personalized and collaborative care
- Educating future health care professionals and scientists
- Engaging and empowering the communities we serve
- Advancing innovative research and discovery
- Promoting equity, inclusion, and diversity
Learn more about our many services and contact us to schedule a consultation with a physician.
Contact us to refer a patient for a consultation.
Professional Faculty & Staff
For more information about open positions and careers, visit The University of Kansas Health System and The University of Kansas Medical Center websites.
Learn more about our Residency Program or Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship Program.
Areas of Specialty
Jul 08, 2020