Additional information is available at the following links:
How to Apply
The Division of Nephrology uses the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application process and participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Additional information is on the GME website.
Applications open on July 1, for fellowship positions starting the following July. Interviews are from August through the end of October. Applicants must have completed an accredited internal medicine residency and provide evidence that they successfully passed all three steps of the USMLE/ COMLEX.
- complete ERAS application
- three letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG status report for graduates of foreign medical schools. We do sponsor J-1 and H-1 visas for selected applicants.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
For additional information, please contact:
Nephrology Fellowship Program Coordinator