About Our Special Collections
The Library has received many generous gifts over the years. Some donations have been designated as special collections while others have been integrated into the existing collection. Many of the special collections have been digitized for the Digital Clendening. Special collections include:
- Ralph Hermon Major Collection of folio editions.
- Thor Jager Collection of pathology and Rudolf Virchow materials.
- Russell L. Haden Collection (hematology, microscopy)
- Edward H. Skinner Collection
- Logan Clendening Anesthesia Collection
- Medical Prints
- Arthur E. Hertzler Papers