Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions.
- What is the abstract submission deadline?
April 30th, 2020 @ 11:59 PM
- What are the size limits for abstracts?
250 word maximum.
5 minutes maximum for the required recorded presentation.
- What are the scoring criteria?
Please see the scoring criteria here.
- How many abstracts may I submit?
Presenting authors may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts. There is no limit on the number of co-authorships (i.e. appearing as a contributor).
- Are case reports eligible for submission?
Yes, case reports will be accepted, however single case reports (versus a case series) are not eligible for an award.
- Is there any help available with writing my abstract?
If you're feeling overwhelmed, not quite sure where to start, and/or just need a little writing assistance, consider reaching out to The Writing Center on campus. They will provide free, individualized, one-on-one feedback on your written work. 30- or 60-minute consultations are available..
- Will I be allowed to use my personal computer for my presentation?
No personal computers may be used!! The Ad Astra Room will be equipped with a computer for the event. This does not apply when the forum is virtual.
- When will I be notified if my abstract has been accepted and/or regarding my scheduled presentation time?
You will be notified approximately two weeks after the abstract submission deadline.
Last modified: Mar 24, 2021