Isuru Panduka Ratnayake, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Biostatistics & Data Science
B.S., Statistics, University of Peradeniya Sri Lanka
Graduate Certificate, Financial Mathematics, Missouri University of S&T
Ph.D., Mathematics (Emphasis in Statistics), Missouri University of S&T
2013 - Academic Excellence, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
2019 - Honorable Mention, GTA Teaching Excellence Awards, Missouri University S&T
2020 - GStat Accreditation, American Statistical Association
1. Isuru Ratnayake., V.A. Samaranayake. 2020. A Generalized Feedback Asymmetric Autoregressive Range Model. JSM Proceedings 2020. Business and Economic Section,1255-1279.
2. Isuru Ratnayake., V.A. Samaranayake. 2019. Modeling and Forecasting Financial Volatility Using Composite CARR Models. JSM Proceedings 2019. Business and Economic Statistics Section, 2805-2822.
3. Isuru Ratnayake., V.A. Samaranayake. 2017. A GARCH Type Poisson Model for Time Series of Counts with Cyclically Varying Zero Inflation. JSM Proceedings 2017. Business and Economic Statistics Section, 1760-1770.
4. Ratnayake, I. 2014. Statistical Data Analysis, in Ranaweera K.K.D.S. (ed.) Food Science and Technology - Teachers' Manual. University of Sri Jayewardenepura & The Ministry of Education, Sri Lanka, pp. 79-91.
5. Ratnayake, R. M. I. P., Wijekoon, P. and Yapa. R.D. 2014. Relationship between All Share Price Index (ASPI) and Macroeconomic Variables: Evidence from Sri Lanka. International Journal of Development Research, 4(90), 1923-1928.
6. R.M.I.P. Ratnayake, P. Wijekoon and Roshan D. Yapa, Relationship Between All Share Price Index (ASPI) and Macroeconomic Variables: Evidence from Sri Lanka. Peradeniya University Research Sessions PURSE 2012, Books of Abstracts, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, Vol. 17, July. 4. 2012 pp. 25.