For assistance call 913-588-6300 and choose the prompt for the CCHD.
The following websites can be helpful in your journey on how to best support your child and family.
The inclusion of any resource link on the CCHD website does not imply endorsement and are for educational purposes only.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), medical home information page
- Autism Society the Heartland
- Autism Speaks
- Beach Center on Disability
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Developmental Disabilities
- Disability Rights Center of Kansas (DRC) -- Formerly Kansas Advocacy & Protective Services (KAPS)
- Families Together
- Kansas Center for Autism Research and Training (KCART)
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment - Infant Toddler Services
- Kansas Institute for Positive Behavior Support
- Kansas Instructional Support Network (KISN)
- Kansas State Department of Education - Special Education Services
- Missouri Developmental Disabilities Resource Center
- Missouri First Steps (Infant-Toddler program)
- Missouri Families for Effective Autism Treatment (MO-FEAT)
- MPACT (Missouri Parents Act)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Autism
- National Institutes of Mental Health
- UMKC Institute for Human Development Resource Center
Last modified: May 17, 2021