Wichita Alliance of Medicine Researchers
The WAMR group is active in two areas of research:
- Program evaluation of educational activities (also called "Scholarship of teaching") 1
- Program evaluation of clinical activities (also called "Learning health system" or "Quality improvement") 2
- Glassick CE. Boyer's expanded definitions of scholarship, the standards for assessing scholarship, and the elusiveness of the scholarship of teaching. Acad Med. 2000 PMID: 10995607
- Grumbach K, Lucey CR, Johnston SC. Transforming from centers of learning to learning health systems: the challenge for academic health centers. JAMA. 2014 PMID: 24643597
- To access WAMR SharePoint site for collaborative work, please visit https://share.kumc.edu/SOM/wichita/IM/wamr/. A username and password is required.
- WAMR team library