We are pleased that you are interested in the work we do in our simulation lab that benefits students, residents, faculty, practitioners and patients. We are especially proud of our unique expertise and approach to interprofessional education and collaborative care. Our team strives to provide high quality simulation sessions that are customized to the level and background of each group of learners.
If you are a faculty member interested in developing a simulation for your learners, please complete our online form or call us at 316-293-3441 to discuss your interest. We also invite you to tour our outstanding facility. We look forward to providing the best service to our faculty and learners!
The Basic Assumption
"We believe everyone participating is intelligent, well-trained, cares about doing their best, and wants to improve."
Provide a safe place for learners to grow through curiosity and the application of knowledge. Maintain a commitment to being an interprofessional educational environment that includes patients and families. Be a place where everyone wants to learn, teach, and conduct research.
- Human Dignity, Honesty and Respect
- Caring and Compassion
- Teamwork and Participatory Decision Making
- Encouraging and Curiosity
- Continuous Improvement
- Simulation Center at KU School of Medicine-Wichita in demand
- Workshop highlights point-of-care-ultrasound technology, technique
- The Simulation Center is a proud participant in the Scholars in Rural Health program.
- Coinciding with Healthcare Simulation Week, the Simulation Center hosted an open house that was featured in The Wichita Eagle and on KSN-TV.
- Students from Park Elementary School explored the Simulation Center and learned the basics of CPR.