Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) Program
What exemplifies a leader, and leadership?
- A leader exhibits honesty, integrity, knowledge, trustworthiness and ethics.
- Leaders demonstrate good communication and listening skills, and they are responsive, and empathetic.
- Leaders are learners from their success, failure, assignments, books, classes, people, and life itself. They are passionate about their beliefs and interests, confident, and they inspire others.
- Leadership directs others to achieve desired goals, and objectives.
- Leadership shapes the future, is collaborative, and engages others. It also develops the next generation of talent for future success.
Jan 24, 2020