The University of Kansas School of Medicine (KUSOM) and The University of Kansas Health System (TUKHS) is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all programs and services, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information or any other applicable legally protected status as required by the ACGME. For additional information about KUSOM’s equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policies and procedures, see KU Medical Center's Equal Opportunity website.
- All medical schools must meet accreditation requirements of the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
- You must have passed USMLE Steps 1 and 2 OR COMLEX Levels 1, 2 and PE prior to the submission of our rank order list. While we do not have minimum score requirements, we prefer passing scores on the first attempt for Steps 1 and 2 and require that you pass CS on the first attempt.
- According to University of Kansas School of Medicine Policy, J-1 visas sponsored by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) are the only visas considered.
- A minimum of 6 months of U.S. clinical experience
- Graduation from medical school within the past 5 years
The program accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and participates in the National Resident Matching Program.
For more information, please contact Stacy Buckley, program coordinator, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.