Information for Applicants
Ready to apply? Here's what you need to know about the process.
Our program is open to physicians who have completed a four-year Psychiatry residency program and are eligible for licensure in the state of Kansas.
We prefer candidates who have a demonstrated interest in addiction and who intend to practice addiction psychiatry when they finish the program. Interest in addiction research is desirable but not required.
Beginning in 2023, our program will welcome applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Interested applicants are invited to contact Stacy Buckley, residency program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-588-6412 for an application or for more information.
Required application materials
- Complete application
- Photo taken within the past 6 months
- Dean’s letter from your medical school
- Copy of your medical school transcript
- 3 letters of reference, prepared within the last 6 months
- Current curriculum vitae prepared within 3 months of application
- Personal statement
- COMLEX or USMLE transcripts
- Good standing letter from current program director verifying completion of psychiatry program