Benefits, Salary & Leave
The Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at the University of Kansas Medical Center offers a competitive salary and benefits package for PGY5 non-ACGME accredited fellows in the program.
- PGY5-level annual stipend of $64,707
- $350/day for call shifts when rounding on inpatient unit
- Eligible for health/dental/vision insurance coverage
- Malpractice insurance coverage for both supervised activity and unsupervised attending activity
- $2,000 annual professional development fund for books, conference costs, etc.
- 15 vacation days
- 10 sick days
- 5 professional days
Questions? Need more info? Contact:
Residency & Fellowship Coordinator
An EO/AA Employer