Contact Information and Baby Lab Locations
KU Medical Center Child Development Lab (Baby Lab)
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
1044 Miller Building (Mail Stop 4003)
Kansas City, KS 66160
If using GPS, enter the following address for Olathe II Parking Garage:
Video: How to find the Baby Lab
Driving Directions From I-35
- Take the 7th St. Trafficway/Rainbow Blvd. exit (234A)
- Go south on Rainbow Blvd.
- Go up the hill and turn left (east) on Olathe Blvd.
- The Parking Lot 2 (P2) Garage is on the south side of the street, across from the Medical Office Building entrance
- Parking is free to visitors of the Baby Lab in the Parking Lot 2 (P2) Garage on Olathe Boulevard. (We will validate your parking pass.)
- If Parking Lot 2 (P2) Garage is full, use Cambridge Parking Facility. Turn right out of Olathe II Garage. Take an immediate left on Cambridge Street. The Cambridge Garage will be on your right, across from the main hospital entrance. Call us (913-945-8560) and we will meet you at the hospital entrance.
Directions to the lab
- Park in the Parking Lot 2 (P2) Garage.
- Exit the parking garage on Floor 1.
- Cross Olathe Boulevard and enter the Medical Office Building (MOB) main entrance (directly across the street from the Parking Lot 2 (P2) Garage).
- Enter the MOB and follow the blue balloons to the Child Development Lab.
- After entering the MOB, go through the double glass doors on your left, take the ramp on your right down to the double glass door entrance to the Miller Building.
- Upon entering Miller, walk past the KU Eye Clinic & Optical Shop on your left, and follow signs to the Child Development Lab. The family waiting area is Room 1044
Campus map with public parking garage and lab location highlighted
Kansas City Family Attractions
Check out a list of activities and family attractions you might be interested in while in Kansas City: View list of family attractions.