Friends of the CCHD
Friends of the CCHD support our mission and excellence in clinical services, training, research, and family support in the area of interdisciplinary leadership in developmental and related disabilities.
Friends support these efforts through monetary donations, corporate sponsorships, community partnerships, and service opportunities.
Funds Support Three Priority Areas
- Excellence in Child Health and Development:
- Providing exemplary clinical services, family support, and research in the area of developmental disability.
- Clinical Outreach and Training:
- Serving families in rural and underserved areas, training providers to build capacity, and access to services across Kansas.
- Social Skills and Community Awareness:
- Supporting families and providers in the community, building sustainability of services, and promoting quality of life, leisure, and successful community involvement.