Resident Social Activities
- Annual welcome picnic for residents, faculty and staff
- Annual holiday party with residents, faculty and staff
- Annual Zombie Shootout
- Post OKAP Top Golf
- Eye Bank Field Trip
- Alphapointe Field Trip
- Cataract Watch Party
- A social/wellness budget of $600.00 quarterly is allocated and dedicated to resident-only events throughout the year, as determined by the residents.
KUMC GME Resources
- Free counseling services.
- Wellness check-up with COunseling Services in PGY1
- Twice yearly wellness sessions with residents and faculty.
Learn about the Kansas City metropolitan area
For questions about the program or status of an application, please contact Darwin Ball, Residency Coordinator at email@example.com or 913-588-6660.