Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply?
- How many applications do you receive and what are you looking for an applicant?
- We receive an average of 360 applicants each year.
- We are looking for residents who are smart, hard-working and kind. We have a strong culture of supporting one another and are looking for like-minded individuals.
- Do you have USMLE step 1 and step 2 cut off scores?
- We do not have a cut off, but the average score of our applicants is 230.
- When are the interview dates and what can I expect?
- We are hoping to begin interviews in late October. Scheduling will be available through the SF Match's Interview Scheduler.
- All interviews will be virtual this year. We hope to recreate as much of our typical personal experience for you virtually as we can!
Find out more about living and working in Kansas City:
For questions about the program or status of an application, please contact Audrey Morrison, Residency Coordinator at email@example.com or 913-588-6660.