Interested in applying to the maternal fetal medicine fellowship program at the University of Kansas? Find application information here.
Applications for the University of Kansas Maternal Fetal Medicine program will be accepted through ERAS. The interview season will open on November 17, 2021 for applications.
Interviews will be conducted virutally via Zoom. Interview dates are June 23, 2022, July 11, 2022 and August 4, 2022. Interview day will be 7:30 am - 12:30 pm CST.
All applications through ERAS Fellowship must include:
- ERAS Common Application Form. Describe your activities with professional societies, publications, and any other relevant information about your education or experience. Any information you would put on your curriculum vitae should be included.
- Personal statement of professional goals
- Official transcripts. Official transcripts from each medical school you attended. Provide certified or notarized English translations of documents written in a language other than English
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX, or NBME)
- CREOG Scores - Once you have submitted your ERAS application, please forward your CREOG Scores to email@example.com
- Valid ECFMG certificate is required if you graduated from a medical school outside the United States or Canada
- Four letters of recommendation directly uploded to ERAS
- two from physicians or faculty members who are thoroughly familiar with your work (one of which must be from the Obstetrics and Gynecology department)
- one from your Residency Program Director
- one from your Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Chair
Applicants are reviewed based on academic record, professional background, personal qualities, recommendations, and interviews. The rank list is reviewed in a meeting that includes faculty who interviewed prior to submission to the NRMP.