Here's what you need to know about the clerkship schedule and rotations.
Mandatory Third-Year Neurology Clerkship
- 4 weeks will be spent on a combination of the following services:
- Neurology Ward
- Neurology Consult
- Neurology Stroke
- Neuro ICU
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Kansas City VA
- Students are required to round with the weekend call team one weekend day of the rotation.
- There is no night call.
- Students rotating on the Ward, Consult, Neuro ICU and Stroke services at KU will be assigned to a faculty member's clinic 2 half days per month.
- Students at Children's Mercy Hospital also will participate in the adult outpatient Neurology Clinic at KU.
Fourth-Year Neurology elective
Fourth-year electives on the KU Neurology Ward, Consult, Neuro ICU or Stroke rotations are available for interested KU students and visiting students. For more information, contact Tara Logan, Clerkship Coordinator, at 913-588-6926 or email@example.com.