How to Apply
Interested in applying to our fellowship? Review our application information:
Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
United States residents should contact their dean's office or ERAS.
International residents should contact the ERAS Support Services at the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement of the applicant's long-term career goals and field of interest
- Three letters of support, including a letter from the residency program director and two additional individuals who can assess the applicant's potential for a career in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine from firsthand knowledge of the applicant's performance
- Certified copies of applicant's transcripts for USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3
- Medical school transcript
- An unmounted recent photograph of applicant must accompany application or be provided at time of interview
All applicants must also register with the National Resident Matching Program (phone: 202-828-0566).
Selected candidates will be invited to interview.
Interview Day Schedule
- 8:00 - Breakfast with Faculty and Fellows.
- 8:30 - Introduction to the Fellowship Program.
- 9:00 - 10:30 Interviews with Faculty.
- 10:30 - 11:00 Tour of the Medical Center.
- 11:00 - 12:30 - Lunch with the Fellows.
Please let us know if you have any specific travel arrangements and we will do our best to accommodate you.