How to Apply
Interested in a fellowship with the the Division of Allergy and Rheumatology? Learn how to apply:
- Applications open on July 1 each year for fellowship positions starting the following year on July 1.
- Interviews are from September through the end of October.
- Applicants must have completed an accredited internal medicine residency (or pediatrics for allergy) and provide evidence that they successfully passed all three steps of the USMLE/COMLEX.
The Division of Allergy and Rheumatology uses the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application process and participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Additional information is on the GME website.
The current year's ERAS application deadline for July 2021 positions is July 31, 2020. We require:
- ERAS application form
- three letters of recommendation (one from Program Director)
- personal statement
- medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- ECFMG status report for graduates of foreign medical schools. We sponsor J-1 visas for selected applicants.
A combined (3 year) Allergy and Rheumatology Fellowship is not offered.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.