We dedicate Wednesday morning to conferences. Join us for Abba's Chapter Review, Journal Club, case presentations and core lectures, research conferences and board review.
We have several conferences per week, including two weekly conferences for core and case presentations, journal club meetings, and research conferences.
Wednesday mornings are dedicated to conferences:
- Abba's Chapter Review
- Journal Club
- Case Presentations and Core Lectures,
- Research conferences
- Board Review
- Internal Medicine Grand Rounds is held on Wednesday mornings at 8 a.m.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds is held on Thursday mornings at 8 a.m. All fellows are encouraged to attend when time permits.
- All fellows are encouraged to attend one national meeting per year and are able to attend others when time permits
- All fellows are also encouraged to participate in the Greater Kansas City Allergy Society meetings