Internal Medicine residency programs and fellowships at the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City require a $25.00 fee for participant verifications and reference evaluations. This fee is necessary to recover costs associated with retrieval and processing verifications and references for alumni.
Verification fees are waived for current interns, residents and fellows, as well as government agencies, such as state licensing boards. They also do not apply to other residency or fellowship programs on the Kansas City campus or any programs on KU’s Wichita campus.
Internship/residency verification requests may be submitted to the Internal Medicine Residency office by fax at 913-588-0890 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All verifications will be processed once payment is received; please allow 5-10 business days for processing each request.
To expedite verification and reference requests, please submit the following:
- Written request, including last name, first name, and social security number of physician and dates attended.
- Money order or check for $25.00 payable to The University of Kansas School of Medicine Chairs' Foundation.
- Signed, authorized release of information form from the physician.
- Self-addressed, return envelope (if a hard copy is required).
- Fax number, should you wish the form returned via fax.
Mail your request to:
Internal Medicine Residency Program
Attn: Emma Sylvester, Senior Program Coordinator
University of Kansas School of Medicine
3901 Rainbow Blvd., MS 2027
Kansas City, KS 66160
Please email email@example.com should you have any questions or require additional information.