Application Process for the Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
Applications for 2023-2024 are open
- Match Participation: NRMP
- ACGME Program Number: 1271912087
- Application Deadline: 10/1/22
We will only accept applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Virtual interviews will be held in October.
We do not sponsor J1 visas.
What you will need:
- ERAS application, including photograph and letters of recommendation.
- Letter from program director regarding graduation status or diploma for completion of residency.
- Documentation of presentations and publications.
- Verification of USMLE/COMPLEX scores.