Application Process for the Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship
Applications for 2022-2023 are now closed.
We will reopen applications for 2023-2024 soon.
- Match Participation: NRMP
- ACGME Program Number: 1271912087
- Application Deadline: 10/1/22
We will only accept applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Virtual interviews will be held in October and November.
What you will need:
- ERAS application, including photograph and letters of recommendation.
- Letter from program director regarding graduation status or diploma for completion of residency.
- Documentation of presentations and publications.
- Verification of USMLE/COMPLEX scores.