Shared Resources & Cores
A key component of the Department of Biostatistics & Data Science mission is to support major research initiatives across the KUMC campus via shared resources and cores. One of the building blocks of the department is its ability to provide this type of infrastructure support, which enhances collaborative research while providing a cost-effective and efficient method to support multiple researchers in similar domains. As research continues to evolve so will the scope and type of support the department provides in order to continually enhance the research initiatives of the institution. Below you will find a listing and brief description of each of our shared resources/cores and the Center or Institute that they support.
- Center for American Indian Community Health (CAICH) Methods Core
- Frontiers: University of Kansas Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Data Management and Statistics (DMS) Core of The University of Kansas Alzheimer's Disease Center
- K-INBRE Bioinformatics Core
- The Biostatistics and Informatics Shared Resource, University of Kansas Cancer Center