For the latest updates, please see the KU Medical Center coronavirus information page.
The department's main office remains open at this time. However, faculty and staff may be working remotely from home during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
- For questions concerning student applications: contact Robert Bagley.
- For questions from current physical therapy students or about the program's curriculum: contact Steve Jernigan.
- For questions related to the athletic training degree program: contact LesLee Taylor.
- For questions related to the rehabilitation science degree program: contact Irina Smirnova.
- For questions related to physical therapy clinical education: contact Yvonne Colgrove.
- For questions related to vendors, office management, or general inquiries: contact Donna Heishman.
All departmental plans are in addition to information provided by the executive vice chancellor including those distributed via several university broadcast email messages.
The health and safety of KU students and employees is the top priority for the School of Health Professions.
Please send any questions or concerns to the school at email@example.com.
Feb 15, 2021