Health Information Management
Faculty within the Department of Health Information Management share their expertise in handling health records and data.
Faculty in the Department of Health Information Management can leverage their expertise to help in the following areas:
- Establishing and auditing health information privacy and security.
- Analyzing data and analytics.
- Managing the administrative aspects of health care to comply with state and federal regulations.
- Helping organizations bridge their data and information needs amongst interprofessional teams.
- Selecting and implementing health information systems.
KU faculty are available for projects or consultation services and are happy to collaborate within and outside of the KU community. Learn more about individual faculty members in the department.