For the latest updates, please see the KU Medical Center coronavirus information page.
The department's main office remains open at this time. However, faculty and staff may be working remotely from home during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
- For questions from prospective students regarding the M.A. SLP or Ph.D. degree programs: contact Brittney Tyler-Milholland.
- For questions from prospective students regarding the Au.D. or SLP.D. degree programs: contact Angela Carrasco.
- For questions from current students related to M.A. SLP clinic enrollment at KU Medical Center (field study or practicum): contact Lindsey Heidrick.
- For questions from current students related to Au.D. clinic enrollment: contact Lauren Mann.
- For questions about scheduling patients in the KU Medical Center Speech Clinic: contact Laura Melo.
- For questions about scheduling patients in the KU HealthPartners Hearing Clinic: contact Maria Moreno.
- For current student questions related to academic courses: contact the instructor of record.
- For all other inquiries: contact Tiffany Johnson.
All departmental plans are in addition to information provided by the executive vice chancellor including those distributed via several university broadcast email messages.
The health and safety of KU students and employees is the top priority for the School of Health Professions.
Please send any questions or concerns to the school at email@example.com.
Feb 15, 2021